Traumatology Treatment is best suited for those in severe chronic pain
What is trauma treatment?
Trauma treatment, better known as "Tit Da" in China, is a treatment used by martial arts masters of the past to treat injuries and wounds of practitioners. Its treatment involves acupressure as well as its own way of therapy.
The treatment's focus is on the musculoskeletal system, meaning it treats injuries to muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. Injuries can range from bruises and cuts to broken bones and sprains. Dit Da Jow or Dit Da Ke is a herbal medicine applied to injuries and translates literally to "Fall Hit Medicine" or "Metal Hit Medicine." Tit Da is regarded as the most preferable and reputable form of treatment in China, even regarded as being better than treatments from doctors.
Where will the session be?
- Huang's Health has 3 different locations that will be determined upon making an appointment.
How should I dress?
- You will come fully clothed, but will have to undress once the therapist leaves the session room.
- The therapist will not be present when you undress.
What will be massaged?
- This treatment is not considered a massage.
- This treatment like any other excludes the genitals(penis and/or vagina) and the breasts.
- You may choose to opt out or list any areas you do not want massaged/treated when filling out the form.
How long will the session last?
- The length of time will be determined upon making the appointment.
- The options are 60min(1hour), 90min(1.5hours), or 120min(2hours) depending on the availability of the therapist.
What are the benefits?
- Pain relief
- Traditional treatments to injuries(muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, nerves)
- Sciatica or Piriformis Syndrome
- "TOS" or Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome