One of the most enjoyable massages in this world.
What is Thai massage?
Thai massage integrates reflexology, acupressure, and Yoga. One of many modalities that does not require the client to undress, its focus is on stretches and acupressure along energy lines, also called meridians.
This bodywork is requested mainly by athletes who are injured because they do not warm up before or cool down after exercising. It aids in relieving tension from muscles and tendons.
What to expect
Where will the session be?
- Huang's Health has 3 different locations that will be determined upon making an appointment.
- [UPDATE] All session are now held at our Bellaire location.
How should I dress?
- You will come dressed in loose clothing and should not be required to undress.
What will be massaged?
- Thai massage consists of mainly stretches and work on energy lines excluding the genitals(penis and/or vagina) and the breasts.
- You may choose to opt out or list any areas you do not want massaged when filling out the form.
How long will the session last?
- The length of time will be determined upon making the appointment.
- The options are 90min(1.5hours), or 120min(2hours) depending on the availability of the therapist.
What are the benefits?
- Tension, Stress, Pain, and Anxiety relief
- Athletic improvment
- Arthritis and back pain relief
- Sciatica or Piriformis Syndrome
- "TOS" or Thoracic Outlet Syndrome