A little more in dept than a relaxation massage. More of a maintainance massage level.
What is a deep tissue massage?
A Deep Tissue massage uses the Swedish massage sequence with attention to muscles as a whole. Its techniques are focused on an entire muscle, including its origin, insertion, and muscle belly. It has varying pressures, from moderate to firm.
- Contrary to popular belief, a deep tissue massage does not have to use extreme pressure.
- Deep tissue massages may be modified based on your pain or problems. It may draw techniques from Thai and acupressure massage when necessary.
What to expect
Where will the session be?
- Huang's Health has 3 different locations that will be determined upon making an appointment.
How should I dress?
- You will come fully clothed, but will have to undress once the therapist leaves the session room.
- The therapist will not be present when you undress.
What will be massaged?
- It will be a full body massage excluding the genitals(penis and/or vagina) and the breasts.
- You may choose to opt out or list any areas you do not want massaged when filling out the form.
How long will the session last?
- The length of time will be determined upon making the appointment.
- The options are 60min(1hour), 90min(1.5hours), or 120min(2hours) depending on the availability of the therapist
What are the benefits?
- Stress, Pain, and Tension relief
- Maintenance of physical and atheltic health